Saturday, October 6, 2007

I'll Give It a Try


Wow. First of all, thanks for stopping by. As you can probably tell by the state of my blog I've got no clue what I'm doing. Either way, I'm thrilled to be setting one up and even more thrilled to have someone reading it...lol.

So here's the latest, I've got one story out with The Wild Rose Press right now and another in edits. The Awakening, is a Scarelt Rose for people who like dark and sensual romance and my one that's coming soon Reflections is a Faery Rose for those who like anything and everything paranormal. Okay, I'm am positive that my next post will be better so please don't let this one scare you off :)

4 comments:

Paisley Scott said...

Hi Rynne!! Glad to see you in blog-land! LOL! It's terribly fun! I'll add a link to your blog from mine!
*HUGS*
Paisley

Carol Spradling said...

Hi,

Congrats with all of your books. Lots of fun, isn't it.

Rita Thedford said...

OMG...I loooove your blog, Rynne. So glad I stopped in. Now I MUST do this. I'm proud of you, honey. You've accomplished so much and, heck, It's only MONDAY. Can't wait to see what you tackle on TUESDAY, dear.

Donna Michaels said...

Hi, Rynne!

You've done a super job here. It looks wonderful. I just LOVE lighthouses. My downstairs is decorated with them. And my upstairs with palmtrees...see a pattern there? LOL

Congrats on getting this up and running!