Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Absolute Bliss

Well, I woke up this morning and felt like a million bucks! Think I'm finally getting the hang of this...lol. Although my links seem to be different colors...have no clue why...this blog stuff is awsome! Okay, I just wanted to leave a little note to everyone who checked out my website and blog progress...THANKS! As an introverted freak who scarecly leaves the house you guys have totally been aces helping me come out of my shell. I hope everyone's writing and promo is going fantastic. Off to do some work now!

3 comments:

Jane Richardson said...

You're doing great, girl - you'll be a blogger star in no time! Good stuff. I'm off to Scotland for a couple of weeks, but I'll look in again when I get back.

Hugs,

J x

Sky Purington said...

Love your blog girl, working on mine now (wink). It appears the same person that helped me with myspace has to help me with my blog! Anyways, you're doing great over here, looking forward to joining everyone.

Cheers,
Sky

Unknown said...

Hey girl! You've done a great job with your blog! And you were wondering about your links- they're probably different colors because the "visited links" are colored differently. You can go to "Manage Layout" then "Fonts and Colors" and change the "Visited Link Color" to the same color as your "Link Color"- then they'll all be uniform.