Friday, May 9, 2008

Welcome To Eden is raking in fantastic reviews

Hey all! Well, Welcome To Eden is getting some fantastic reviews and I'd just like to share the links with you all. Hope you have time to check them out.

Whipped Cream Reviews 5 cherries for Welcome To Eden "Rynne Raines has created a winner with this short story that left me wanting more, if only to get more of a taste of the heat generated between Caitlyn and Evan. My only complaint… I wanted MORE! I just fell in love with these characters and Rynne Raines has become someone to watch for. Her skillful blending of humor, heat and the beginnings of a relationship are more than enough for me to wholly recommend Welcome to Eden as a hot, intense and quick read." --Reviewer Viscaria

Simply Romance Reviews An Outstanding Read Review "BDSM stories can put off readers and few authors can manage the razor blade between titillating the reader and offending them. Ms. Raines is one of those that does it and does it well. If you enjoy a little spice to your erotica, you’ll like Welcome to Eden."
~Reviewed by Stephanie

Night Owl Romance 4/5 hearts "This will definitely have you wiggling in your seat wanting more. I would definitely look into other stories written by Ms. Raines."--Diana

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Congratulations! These are fantastic and so very well-deserved reviews! I absolutely loved Welcome to Eden! Hot Hott HOTTTT!

Wendi Darlin