Thursday, April 3, 2008

Two New Releases Coming In April

Hi all! Along with the sweet smell of summer just around the corner, this year April is important to me for another reason. I've got 2 new releases coming out! My short Erotic, Welcome To Eden releases April 11th. I thought I'd post a tid-bit on here to celebrate. Enjoy!

Blurb:

Within the walls of Eden, temptation rules and anything goes….

Psychiatrist, Caitlyn Ward never imagined setting foot inside the hottest fetish club in Los Angeles until the day a patient’s concerns about sexual desires went beyond her expertise. Now, determined to uncover the answers needed to alleviate her patient’s mind, Caitlyn ventures into a world of dark and forbidden pleasure beyond her wildest dreams.

Excerpt:

"The woman belongs to me." Caitlyn jumped at the low growl that sounded behind her. When the young man's grip loosened, she instinctively turned. As she slammed into a wall of rock-hard muscle, the liquid bounced from her glass and splashed across the second stranger's shirt. She cringed and looked up. One jet-black brow slashed above a similar colored midnight eye while he glanced from her to his now wet clothes. Caitlyn swallowed. He didn't look pleased. Nor would she expect him to after she had doused him with a full drink. She continued to stare, taking in his massive size.

"Sorry, Mr. Chambers," the first stranger said, "she ate all the fruit. Sorry honey, I didn't know." He stepped back, hands held up in a defensive gesture, and moved on.

Mr.Chambers? Fruit? Huh? She really should have stopped after number three on the martinis. Did the second one say she belonged to him? Caitlyn turned back and gave him a quick once over. His strong jaw remained locked in a fierce scowl while those dark eyes surveyed her carefully. The long-sleeved navy blue shirt stretched across his broad shoulders defined all the taut corded muscle perfectly. Nice tan, too, probably lived somewhere near the beach. And that chest…wow. Without a doubt, he had to be the most attractive man she had ever laid eyes on, and thanks to the liquid courage, she didn't even feel embarrassed oogling him like he were a slice of New York cheesecake. Well, if she had to belong to someone, it might as well be to a man who looked like a Roman God….

You had to have those extra martini's!

Caitlyn winced at the voice of reason in her head and cleared her throat. "I'm sorry but you must have me mistaken for someone else. I don't belong to anyone."

"Of course you don't. Evan Chambers. Eden is my club," he said smoothly in a tone rich as Kaluha. Her eyes automatically closed while his creamy voice tingled in her ears. It didn't help her concentration that he smelled fantastic, too, like sandalwood and pure man. She gave herself a mental shake and opened her eyes. Now, he stared at her impatiently, his brow arched even higher.

"Oh, sorry, I'm Caitlyn." She held out her hand but he didn't seem at all interested in shaking it.

"Take a walk with me, sweetheart. There are some rules you might want to know about this club and I can't stand being sticky. I need a new shirt.”

Stay tunes ladies, I will be posting excerpts from my second releases closer to the end of the month. :)

1 comment:

Jane E. Jones said...

Congratulations on the two new releases you've got coming out, Rynne! I love the excerpt! :)