Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Contest

Hi all, thanks for stopping by!

The contest is simple. I thought originally I could contact you from your blog post on here but I can't. So it's still simple but you will have to email me instead of post. Just send an email, it can even be blank to rynneraines@hotmail.com, put CONTEST in the subject area and you will be entered into a draw to win a copy of The Awakening. I will be running this until Sunday, December 16th. So just drop an email, NOT A POST, (sorry for the confusion) Good Luck!

Sorry guys! For the four of you who have already entered, I will do my best to conact you. Or email me!


Thanks!!!!

7 comments:

Sheryl Browne said...

Hi-di-Hi! Nice photo, Rynne :) You're one step ahead of me! I'm still finding my way around the loopy-loops!
xx

lrhubble said...

congrats on the release of your book. :-)

Melissa Blue said...

I'd also like to comment on the photo.

Sidenote: It does take a while to get used blogging.

Caitlin Hoy said...

Hi Rynne. I can't wait to try your new book.It sounds like a great read. Happy Holidays!
Caitlin

Rynne Raines said...

Hi all, to the four of you who just posted, I'm so sorry. Told ya I was new at this blogger thing...LOL. Well I am discovering that clicking on your name doesn't take me to your blogs so I have no way to contact you. I revised my contest post and would still love for you guys to email me at, rynneraines@hotmail.com. And all will be fixed. LOL. Sorry!

Sky Purington said...

Hey girl, LOVE your blog! Congrat's on your story and, of course, your numerous contracts! (I'm losing count, 3 now?)

Sky

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great read. Congrats on the release.