Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Deepest Apologies

Hey All!

Well, I must be the most internet challenged writer on the planet with the worst memory in the world. I regret to inform that I can't seem to gain access to my mailing list and I've tried everything. So, if you were so kind as to join my mailing list through my website or my blog, I'm deeply sorry for losing your information. I've actually tried to go back and set up a new mailing list but am having a hard time figuring out how I did it in the first place.

For now, I've deleted the mailing list options on both my blog and my website until I get things straightened out. If you would like for me to have your emailing address for future updates on releases and contests, please email me at rynneraines@rynneraines.com with a quick note that you would like updates.

Thanks so much for your patience and understanding. Keep watch for my upcoming release, Legally Bound. It's out Friday, September 16th!

No comments: