Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm back!

Hey everyone and anyone who stumbles across my blog. I know it's been a long time. Shame on me. As you probably know, I'm horrible at keeping this thing up to date but here I am, trying again...lol.

Quick update: I've been working tiresomely on the third installment in my BDSM series and I'm hitting the home stretch. With any luck the first draft will be completed by the end of September and I can begin edits. Then comes the submission process. Cross your fingers.

Recently I've had the opportunity to grace the blog of a good friend of mine, Sky Purington. The interview and a few excerpts will be up September 20th. I'll leave the link below if you're interested in checking it out. Thanks for popping by!

Sky's Blog

1 comment:

Sky Purington said...

Bit behind on blogging? *Smiles*

You write the most amazing stories. In awe. And, as always, your sales are through the roof. Wicked jealous!

Talk at ya soon, sweetie. xo