Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Win a Free Copy of PURE SIN (BDSM M/F)

Whips. Blindfolds. Restraints. And a man rumoured to be the most skilled Dom in the city... As the BDSM instructor at the hottest fetish club in Los Angeles, Bianca Alexander prides herself on being open, honest, and informative with her clientele when it comes to kink. The fact that she hasn't knelt before a master of her own in four long years doesn't affect her ability to teach, though a part of her longs to be back in her Dom's arms. But when her boss hires Cade Sinclair--her primary rival from a competing club--to assist teaching her classes, Bianca's comfortable solo act becomes a sinful duet drenched in Pure Sin.

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, love is in the air. Is there honestly any better time to cut loose and take a walk on the kinky-side?

To win a free copy of my latest release Pure Sin just drop me a comment on this post. I'd love to hear what everyone has in store for V-day but if you're not in the "sharing mood" or are short on time (as we always are) feel free to just post a wave or hello. It's that simple! With your comment you'll be entered into the contest.

Make sure to check back on Friday, Feb. 12th when I'll be posting the winner because I'll need an email addy to send the prize.

Good Luck!

19 comments:

SJ said...

Hi Rynne- No sexy kinky plans for V-day here, but cool contest.

Shandy
momofjandc{at}gmail{dot]com

Rynne Raines said...

Hey Lady Jane and Shandy, thanks for stopping by! Yeah, my plans for valentine's day will probably involve the largest spoon I can find and a pint cookie dough ice cream...can't say it's very kinky but I do consider it a walk on the wildside...I usually settle for plain vanilla. :P

Rynne Raines said...

Ack! Can you tell I need another cup of coffee? Lady Jane IS Shandy...lol. Sorry about replying to you as two people. *wink*

Beth Caudill said...

This sounds like a great read. No real plans for Valentine's Day. We have to take the puppy to the vet but that's about it.

beth@bethcaudill.net

Jazzy's Reviews said...

I am so not doing anything. Money is a little tight this year so we decided to just do nothing but hug all day.

Sleepless Nights said...

Would like to be entered for the contest as id love a copy of your book wow :)

Marie Tuhart said...

Hi Rynne,

Love the blurb on the book. Right up my alley, so to speak. I can't wait to read it.

Debra St. John said...

Nothing too big going on for V-Day. We don't do flowers or cards or such. I'm glad it's on a Sunday, then I get to hang out with my hubby all day long. That will be the best gift!

debrastjohn08@yahoo.com

Cari Quinn said...

Hey Rynne...no need to enter me, as I already read Pure Sin and loved it! I'll stop by your blog often. :)

Carol L. said...

Nothing special going on here either.
Probably curl up with a good book. :)
Liked the blurb. Please enter me also. Happy Valentine's Day !
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com

Booksrforever123 said...

nothing going on in my sex life either. I can't lay on my back per the eye doctor's orders. I had to have my retina reattached 3 weeks ago and I'm still healing.

booklover0226 said...

Well, since I've been snowed in since last Friday, I don't think I'll be doing much of ANYTHING on the 14th...POUTS!

I hope everyone else has a great day, though!

Tracey D

Cathy M said...

Hi Rynne, we our celebrating our
35th Valentine's Day, and tend to keep the day pretty low-key. Right now deciding which movies to rent while we snuggle on the couch with a bowl of popcorn.


caity_mack(at)yahoo(dot)com

Babyblue22 said...

Hey Rynne!! Pure Sin sounds HOT!!!
I would love to win a copy!
Thannks for the chance!

I don't think we'll be doing much money is tight this year but my BF loves to cook so we'll stay in and he'll cook for me ;-)....which is really great!!

Hope everyone enjoys there Valentine's Day no matter what they do!

~Afshan
Afshan522@aol.com

Tess Lamont said...

What a fantastic plot idea, Rynne! I love your blog & just stopped by to say hi. No need to enter me into the contest. Good luck everyone!

Oh yes, and as for valentines day, we used an expedia coupon for a local hotel get away. No fancy dinner, just me, him and the snacks and wine we bring. Can't wait!

Rynne Raines said...

Thanks so much to all of you for sharing your plans. Sometimes I forget to come out of my cave and tend to lose touch...lol. It's a great feeling to reconnect with you all.

Cari, I'm thrilled you liked it. I'm actually working on one more story based out of Eden--just can't seem to pull myself away from that place. ;)

Booksrforever123, sounds like you might need some extra pampering this Valentine's Day. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Sky Purington said...

Had to swing by and say that Pure Sin is a super read! A cut above the rest. Well done, Rynne.

Hugs,
Sky

Patricia K said...

Just watching TV . But would love more to books to read.

horseunicornkey@aol.com

mamasand2 said...

Hi Rynne, you are a new author to me, but your Pure Sin already has me intrigued.

I've afraid Valentines Day will be spent in bed with a sinus infection.

So my big plans are R + R, and READING!!!

Sandie